"I'm proud to work for an organization so committed to its mission, values and clients."
- Crossroads employee
- Medical Insurance – Individual, two party, or family coverage available through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
- Dental Insurance – Individual or family coverage available through Delta Dental of Rhode Island.
- Vision Insurance – Coverage offered through VSP.
- Time Off With Pay – Eligible first-year employees accrue up to 4 weeks. Second and third-year employees accrue up to 5 weeks.
- 401K – Administered by T. Rowe Price with multiple investment options available. Crossroads matches eligible contributions annually, subject to Board approval.
- Well-Being – Crossroads provides opportunities to employees to help them achieve a healthier lifestyle, including various wellness events, financial literacy sessions, massage therapy mini-sessions and onsite clinics. Our efforts were recently recognized by the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce with an Outstanding Worksite Health Award.
- Health Savings Account (Medical/Dental) – Allows our employees to pay lower federal income taxes by making tax-free deposits each year. Deposits to your HSA are yours to withdraw any time to pay for medical expenses not paid by your High Deductible Health Plan.
- Life Insurance – Coverage is equal to one times the employee’s base salary and is provided at no cost to employees.
- Employee Assistance Program – Offers unlimited, around-the-clock consultation for employees and their family members.
- Domestic Partnership Coverage – Crossroads covers domestic partnership benefits.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Coverage is equal to one times employee’s salary for accidents resulting in death or loss of a limb. Available at no cost to employees.
- Holidays – Employees may be eligible for up to 12 paid holidays per year.
Join our team!
Become a part of the Crossroads team. Click below to see our available career opportunities.