Host a Drive
Before hosting any type of drive, please contact email@example.com or 401.277.4346 to learn more about our current needs.
Consider hosting a donations drive on behalf of Crossroads to collect personal care items, home goods, kitchen supplies, gift cards and more to help your neighbors in need as they move into housing and emergency shelter.
Oftentimes, when a person moves from the street into shelter or housing, they have very few personal belongings and lack the means to purchase the essentials to care for themselves and settle into their new space. Your drive will allow them to have the supplies they need to find success on their path to ending their homelessness.
Examples of in-kind drives include: welcome home kits, back to school supplies, food drives and holiday drives.
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper
- Sheets (twin and full)
- Diapers (size 3 and up only)
- Larger size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash)
- Towels (bath and face cloths)
- Pots and pans
- Flip flops
- Gym shorts for men
- GIFT CARDS: Walmart, grocery store, RIPTA bus passes
- Cleaning supplies (disinfectants, broom, etc.)
- Laundry supplies (detergent, fabric softener, etc.)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtains
- Dishes and utensils
- Toiletries (full-size and travel-size shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, deodorant, razors, personal care items)
- Bed linens, pillows, blankets
- Laundry baskets
- Baby formula
*Please note we only accept new items