Due to health concerns surrounding COVID-19 we are unable to host in-person volunteer events.
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Crossroads offers a variety of group volunteer opportunities for corporate, civic and faith-based groups looking to give back to the community including:
- Assembling Welcome Home Kits for newly-housed clients
- Preparing and serving meals in our kitchen
- Maintaining or beautifying spaces at one of our properties
- Hosting a holiday dinner, party, or other activity for clients
- Donating professional services to our clients
If your group is interested in volunteering with us, please contact our Director of Corporate Relations & Events at email@example.com detailing your interest.
Thank you for understanding that our group volunteer opportunities are on a project-by-project basis and vary based on availability and weather.
Looking for individual volunteer opportunities?
Individual volunteer opportunities at Crossroads are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that we do not have the resources to accommodate community service requests.
Volunteer at our Domestic Violence Program
We are looking for volunteers to help out our Domestic Violence Program. Click below for details.