Rapid Rehousing at Crossroads
This program is designed to get people out of homelessness as quickly as possible, or help them avoid homelessness altogether. Rapid re-housing offers financial assistance and services to individuals and families with moderate needs. Our professional and experienced staff members help individuals and families in this program secure stable housing.
Services and Assistance
Crossroads Rhode Island’s Rapid Re-Housing Program features the following services and assistance for those who qualify:
- Housing search assistance
- Intensive, home-based case management to ensure that clients sustain housing
- Financial counseling, budgeting, credit repair
- Connecting homeless individuals and families to mainstream resources
- Life-skills interventions to promote long- term housing stability
- Short-term financial assistance that could include rental assistance, security deposits, utility deposits or moving cost assistance
In need of emergency shelter or want to learn more about Coordinated Entry's service options? Contact (401) 277-4316.