Crossroads Rhode Island helps homeless or at-risk individuals and families secure stable homes.
|Crossroads' range of services helps thousands of homeless and disconnected men, women and children each year.
Those we serve achieve this by engaging in our range of services, which include:
- Securing Stable Homes: Our innovative strategy prioritizes finding stable homes for the clients with the most urgent and difficult needs
- Housing: We provide a range of housing, from transitional housing to permanent supportive housing, to individual adults, couples, seniors, and families in Rhode Island.
- Education and Employment Assistance: Specific training programs include Certified Nursing Assistant and Janitorial trainings. We also offer Pre-employment (also known as "Get hired!") training and adult education and GED preparation.
- Shelter: We offer 24-hour safe emergency shelter for men, women, families, couples, and members of the LGBT community.
- Health and Dental Care: In partnership with the Providence Community Health Centers, the Crossroads health clinic at 160 Broad St. provides access to primary care, behavioral health, and dental services to Rhode Island's adult homeless population.
- Basic Needs: We give our clients access to basic facilities, including showers and laundry, as well as meals, clothing, transportation, toiletries, and other daily essentials.
- Case Management: Case Advocates work closely with the men, women, and families with the greatest need to create a plan for ending homelessness.
- Referrals: Crossroads connects clients with the programs and services that they need, both within Crossroads and elsewhere.
Watch the video below to learn more about the services provided at Crossroads Rhode Island.