|Bank of America employees sponsor and volunteer at a Crossroads Clean Up Day to beautify 160 Broad Street.
If you are interested in a work study or internship opportunity, or volunteering on an ongoing basis, please see our list of our specific volunteer opportunities.
If you are a member of a corporation, civic group, or faith-based group looking for a one-time volunteer project, please download our group volunteer application and send it back to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that group volunteer projects are on a project-by-project basis.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Host a drive in your school, place of worship, or office to collect items from our urgent needs list
- Make bagged lunches for our shelter clients
- Sponsor a dress down day at your place of employment and donate the proceeds to Crossroads
- Complete a road race and have family and friends sponsor you for every mile you run and donate the proceeds to Crossroads
- Put together personal care item kits for the men and women staying in our shelter
- Sponsor a client’s load of laundry by donating laundry detergent
PLEASE NOTE: Crossroads is NOT currently accepting volunteers for Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. We encourage you to visit ServeRhodeIsland.org or call the United Way at 211 for volunteer opportunities in the community.