This program provides financial assistance and services to individuals and families. The rapid re-housing program is reserved for individuals and families who would be homeless without this assistance.
This program is designed to get people out of homelessness as quickly as possible, or help them avoid homelessness altogether. Our professional and experienced staff members guide individuals and families in this program in finding secure permanent housing using the financial assistance provided.
Crossroads Rhode Island’s Rapid Re-Housing Program features the following services and assistance for those who qualify:
- Housing search assistance
- Intensive, home-based case management to ensure that clients sustain housing
- Financial counseling, budgeting, credit repair
- Connecting homeless individuals and families to mainstream resources
- Life-skills interventions to promote long- term housing stability
- Short-term financial assistance that could include rental assistance, security deposits, utility deposits or moving cost assistance